* Prints are bolder, with an emphasis on digitally rendered patterns and scenic imagery, often combined in a collage or patchwork manner;
* Sporty elements borrowed from what surfers and Scuba divers traditionally wear are adopted to women’s swimwear, with rash guards, mesh, neoprene and wet-suit details featured prominently;
* Handwork makes a comeback, with lots of crochet, fringe, lace and embroidery making an appearance;
* Retro is cool, with some designers reinterpreting classic high-waisted ’50s and ’60s bathing-suit styles;
* Many brought added attention to the back of their swimsuits, creating intriguing rear views;
* Black is back in the swim in a big way.
– See more at: http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/local/swimming-with-the-current/ngnhh/#sthash.B8U4XPFd.dpuf